Ever tried to grill a barbecue and after trying hard, managed to cook only Burnt meat? Burnt meat is not healthy food for the body. Barbecue it not just about burning the meat and eating it. It is supposed to be grill tasty food that everyone enjoys.
Today we will discuss what we should do and what we should not do when grilling.
- Remove the excess fat from the meat before grilling it. This makes it healthier.
- Prepare the meat by marinatingit a couple of hours before barbecuing.
- Do make sure that you cook at the right temperature. Wait for the coal to attain the right temperature and the meat to be grey once the meat is grey it is at its hottest point. It will also let you have the taste you want and not black burnt meat due to over grilling.
- Do the grilling by taking time. Always remember that the span of time depends on how big or small the slices are. You cannot cook barbecue fast.The idea of using much fire to cook barbecue fast is a foolish one.
- Do keep your grill at least 15 feet away from your house. This includes garages and porches too.
- Do clean your grill regularly. If you allow fat and grease to build up on your grill, they provide more fuel for anuncontrollable fire.
- Do check for gas leaks.
- Do keep your decorations away from your grill. Decorations like wooden baskets, pillows, paintings etc. may look beautiful but they provide fuel for a fire.
- Do keep a suitable fire extinguisher handy. That way, if you have flares you can spray it with the extinguishing agent to douse the fire.
- Do not turn the temperature up and down randomly. This will just make the barbecue cooking time longer.
- Do not use fuel for the coal. This is definitely a no-no.
- Do not purchase a cheap Barbeque made out of plastic or other cheap materials.
- Do not use the wrong/cheap charcoal. Buy some quality charcoals.
- Do not start cooking too soon You need to wait for the coals to turn red before putting the food on the barbecue.
- Do not turn on the gas while your grill lid is closed. NEVER do this. It causes gas to build up inside your grill, and when you do light it, BOOM, a fireball explosion in your face.
- Do not grill under wooden roof else the wood may be set on fire.
- Do not overload your grill with food, especially fatty meats. The basic reason for this tip is that if way too much fat drips on the flames at once, it can cause a flare that would set ablaze nearby things on fire.
- Do not Use a grill indoors. People often think it will be safe to use a grill, indoors. This is the riskiest thing of them all. Grills release carbon monoxide, a deadly colorless, odorless gas. If the gas is not vent in fresh air it can kill you, your family and pets. So Be smart ,do not try this at home .
Cooking barbecue is not all about heating it, it is not really a something like a skill to master. It just needs some patience. Just Relax and you will make the best barbecue ever. Safety is of paramount importance, learn how to protect your property while barbecuing by visiting the website at https://firedamagerestorationpflugerville.com/