Fires, floods, or other disasters can strike suddenly in your life because of accidents, natural events, or willful acts humans. When such tragedies occur, fire and water damage restoration services from Catstrong LLC can help homeowners switch their priorities from crying to helping them salvage the damaged property.
While we suggest being realistic, our services show our victims that even if the situation is looking bleak they can help you cope with it.
In this article, we will discuss Fire and water damage restoration and their difference.
Fire is one of the most destructive, and feared disaster that leads to significant damage to anything and everything it touches. Fires not only destroy homes and businesses, but there are considerable difficulties when repairing property from smoke damage that usually accompanies fires. The events that follow a fire are critical in limiting the damage and sometimes your average insurance policy will not cover the damage done by smoke.
Once The Fire Is Out, We Take The Following Steps :
- First step is to make the premises safe and secure. There may be shattered windows, broken, doors or walls and exposure to outside elements. The longer your property exposed to elements, the more difficult it is for our team to combat the fire damage.
- The second step is to drain all the water from the home so that there is no heat that could cause pipe breaks.
- Third,we start cleaning up. Remove affected building materials and discard or clean contents).
You can address water damage through water extraction, drying and dehumidification.
And of course, our professionals at Catstrong will help you coordinate with insurance companies and help you in filing your claim.
Now come the turn of Water Damage Restoration .Many people underestimate water. Many refer water as life but it can also be the cause of death and destruction.Once water starts to flood and flow in your property will be submerged and destroyed before you know it.
In water restoration,be quick to respond,as it can affect carpets and furniture, rot building materials and structures, damage electrical systems, ruin insulation, and raise the humidity levels.
Within 24-72 Hours, The Mold Starts To Grow. If not removed properly and under strict safety guidelines, it can cause health issues from minor allergy to serious respiratory illnesses. Which is why contacting an agency is a better option. Catstrong LLC fits the bill and you can get in touch by calling us on (512) 879-6118
In Water Restoration, We Typically Perform The Following:
- Assesses The Damages.Using moisture detection tools, determine whether water has seeped behind the walls, under the flooring, or into any other non-visible areas. Digital photos are taken first to later assist the insurance adjuster in his or her claim assessment.
- Remove All Still Water utilizing extraction equipment and pumps. When necessary, remove sections of base molding, drywall, floor tiles, ceiling tiles, etc. along with insulation to clear out hidden damp or wet areas.
- Carpets are pulled up and salvaged wherever possible
- Use Air Movers and Dehumidifiers to speed up the drying process.
- Try To Ensure Important Documents, Arts, Furniture,computers,and other electronic equipment are thoroughly dried and repair them to their previous conditions if possible.
Let our highly skilled, professionally trained, certified, licensed, and insured team from Catstrong LLC take care of your family and you.Contact us right now to know the services we provide. You may send us a mail on [email protected] and we shall get back to at the earliest.